A significant challenge that state aging and disability services agencies encounter is how to effectively deliver complex programs and services to a diverse set of stakeholders with unique goals and needs. It is essential for organizations to have a clear strategy.
Organizational Strategy, Communications, and Training
PCG’s strategy consulting is driven by Sustainable Change. We provide agency leaders with tools to set and execute strategies for change that lasts. Our team has extensive experience in communications and training specific to aging and disability programs.
Our services Include
Organizational Assessment and Strategy
- Medicaid State Plan and Waiver Development
- PCG helps states as they prepare and design Medicaid state plans and waivers. We can help your agency to streamline administrative burden, develop innovative solutions, and maximize the impact of state and federal dollars spent.
- Organizational Transformation
- If your agency is preparing to implement an extensive initiative (or set of initiatives), PCG can help you to create and manage change that is sustainable. Our knowledge and tools are based on industry best practices. We will also help you to track your initiative’s progress with measurable results.
- IT Organizational Change Management
Extensive information technology (IT) initiatives can be challenging, especially if your agency does not have solid plans to prepare, implement, and sustain them. PCG can help to support this process so that changes are managed effectively for both internal and external stakeholders. Our team includes several members who are certified Prosci® Change Management practitioners. Prosci is an organizational change management industry leader in research and practice.
Stakeholder Communications Strategy and Campaigns
- HCBS Settings Rule Requirements Communications
- PCG has specialized experience with developing provider communications detailing HCBS Settings Rule requirements, provider self-assessments, and on-site compliance assessments. We understand these audiences and their communication preferences.
- Initiative-Based Outreach, Marketing, and Recruitment
- We have a proven track record of effectively creating awareness, interest, and buy-in for important statewide initiatives. We can work with your agency to craft and distribute accurate messages that are best for your audience. Our project team will support you through the entire communications process.
Training Curricula Development and Delivery
- HCBS Settings Rule Training
- PCG’s subject matter experts and seasoned trainers can develop and facilitate targeted training and resources for state agency staff and stakeholders regarding the HCBS Settings Rule and its person-centered provisions.
- Person-Centered Planning Training
- Together with our industry-leading partners, PCG can develop and deliver in-person and web-based training courses on effective person-centered practice, planning, and thinking. We can also incorporate Supporting Families Across the Life Course tools to achieve effective service planning.
- Employment Services Training
- PCG’s team can work with your agency to design training packages that meet the needs of your state staff and providers. Training is offered on a range of topics for both new and seasoned professionals. It utilizes a variety of modalities to meet trainees where they are professionally. We offer online learning options to maximize flexibility and a wide range of technical assistance supports.
- Case Management Training
- We can work with your agency to develop and provide training to case managers regarding the four key case management components: Assessment, Service Plan Development and Revision, Referral and Related Activities, and Monitoring. Training includes person-centered philosophies and best practices.
- Resource Library and Toolkit Development
- PCG’s content experts can work with your agency to create a customized, online, person-centered resource library/toolkit. It can include planning templates, resources to support the use of assistive technology, best practice examples, planning and practice tools, checklists, and more.