High-quality child care and early childhood education programs require service delivery that meets the needs of children and families in communities and states. PCG proudly partners with early childhood education organizations to manage core functions for providing children and families with services for child development while supporting working families. We can help organizations to navigate policies, rules, regulations, and laws; bill paying; managing payroll; maintaining facilities; securing data; and more.
Child Care Subsidy Management
PCG provides outsourced operations management for state child care subsidy agencies across the U.S. We can perform day-to-day operations related to- but not limited to:
- Child Care Development Fund Child Care (CCDF) subsidy eligibility, tracking, and payment processing
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Welfare-To-Work child care payment processing
- Child care provider health and safety monitoring
- Title IV-E child care claiming
Early Intervention Central Billing & Finance Office and Operations
PCG provides Central Management Office services for state early intervention programs. We have an early intervention fiscal management information technology system that we can configure to meet a state’s needs.
We perform daily operations of processing Medicaid claims, commercial insurance claims, and family fees to help optimize recovery of all payer sources. This allows the state to be the payer of last resort.
Our user-friendly, web-based billing application allows providers to access patient, service, and claim records. We also provide a comprehensive customer service center, including call center support, that addresses the status of claims and other claims issues. We have a proven record of increasing revenues for EI services through our facilitation of EI health care claims.
- Web-based billing applications and related training and technical assistance for providers
- Processing of all provider and insurance claims
- Claims payment management