EDPlan Accelerator will help schools continue to deliver services and ramp up for the 2020–2021 academic year.
EDPlan Accelerator is a comprehensive framework that brings products and services together to support education during the COVID-19 pandemic. This cohesive approach is tailored to provide education solutions in response to the challenges of school closures, distance learning, and blended instruction. EDPlan Accelerator will help schools continue to deliver services and ramp up for the 2020–2021 academic year.
- Providing immediate and long-term planning for education
- Offering a turnkey solution for meeting stakeholder needs
- Preparing teachers and families for blended learning
- Supporting diverse learners with continuity of services
- Adapting strategic plans for the challenges of a global health crisis
What is EDPlan Accelerator?
- A full-service collection of services and solutions focused on supporting you in the near and long term
- A resource hub for learning at home and facilitating school reopening
- A comprehensive professional development program for teachers to become proficient in online and blended instruction
- An academic tool that is personalized with your existing content and instructional services in place
- A streamlined consulting service for strategic planning, blended/digital readiness audits, and back-to-school preparation
- A special education platform that allows for remote services delivery, relevant instructional resources, parent engagement, and litigation risk reduction
Who can EDPlan Accelerator help?
Students. EDPlan Accelerator connects students to the services they need for their emotional and academic wellness in a range of educational environments. The framework can enhance academic success through solutions for remote tutoring, summer school, telehealth, social/emotional learning, and virtual summer camp.
Parents. EDPlan Accelerator provides caregivers with support and tools for their children’s schooling during the COVID-19 pandemic. This resource hub can enhance family engagement in education, deliver resource libraries, and offer tools for translation and IEP management.
Teachers. EDPlan Accelerator includes tools for educators for the changing learning environment. This platform provides services for blended instruction, virtual coaching, paraprofessional training, and wellness workshops.
Leadership. EDPlan Accelerator is designed to prepare schools for the challenges of education throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. This approach will help facilitate planning for a “blended” school year and meet needs for compliance, budget, digital readiness, and intervention.
Special Education. EDPlan Accelerator offers solutions to deliver services to students with disabilities. The portal houses tools for IEP management, related services, and teletherapy to support remote education.
Learn more about how we can accelerate your ability and capacity to support students, families, and teachers during the COVID-19 pandemic. For more information, please Contact Us.