Access relevant instructional data housed in EDPlan™ directly in your Canvas learning management system
It may take teachers upwards of 120 keystrokes to research pertinent instructional student data from IEP, 504, and MTSS intervention plans. This cumbersome approach can lead teachers to depend on out-of-date records housed in the student’s cumulative folder.
Teach Every Child Connector (TECC) is the first industry tool of its kind to eliminate keystrokes by integrating student specific instructional data directly into your learning management system. When instructional information is readily accessible to instructors, testing coordinators, and specialists, it can be used effectively to help students demonstrate what they know and reduce their achievement gap. TECC helps teachers maximize their time and improve their instructional practice, so that students learn more.
- Seamless access to students’ instructional data: TECC provides the data that teachers need to manage which students require accommodations, specific to how, when, and where. For example, this includes extra time on tests, preferential sitting, and many more.
- Better equip teachers to engage with parents: TECC delivers reports and tools for teachers to show parents, on paper, all the assignments and quizzes that were personalized to help reduce the student’s gap in attaining proficiency.
- Save teachers time: TECC condenses and distills the enormous variety of accommodations and modifications into a streamlined list, relieving teachers of tedious matching and alignment of accommodations for their class.
- Zero-click access within Canvas to instructionally relevant information: eliminates siloed student program data
- Minimal effort to install, configure and train: teachers are up and running immediately
- One-click access to a student’s IEP: eliminates confusing navigation of multiple systems
- Supports a wide array of instructional impacts:
- IEP Accommodations & Modifications
- 504 Accommodations
- Behavior Plan Supports
- RTI-A/B, or MTSS Interventions
- English Language Learner Strategies
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Status
- Student Support Action Plan Notes
- Health Plan Items
- Harmonization of data: reduce thousands of different ways of describing student supports to a standard set of terms
- Secure and role-based data access: keep student data secure and private
- Track system usage: know how widely and quickly your system is used