If you are a resident of the European Union, you have certain additional rights with respect to your personal data.
Legal Basis for the Processing of Your Personal Data:
PCG collects and processes your personal information pursuant to the following legal bases:
- Prior consent
- To fulfill a contractual or legal obligation.
- For our legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention or improving our website
Your Privacy Rights:
You have the following rights with respect to the personal information PCG holds about you:
- The right to access. You have the right to request that we provide you a copy of your personal information. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to correction. You have the right to request that we correct any information about you that you believe is inaccurate, or to supplement information about you that you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that we erase your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of information about you, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to our processing of information about you, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that we transfer the information we have collected about you to another organization, under certain conditions.
- The right to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. The name and contact details of the Data Protection Authorities in the European Union can be found here.
If you would like to exercise any of your privacy rights, please contact:
Public Consulting Group
148 State Street
Boston, MA 02109
Only you, or a person whom you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal information.
In making your request, you must
- provide us with sufficient information that allows us to verify that you are the person for whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative of that person;
- describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to understand the request.
We may need to contact you in order to clarify your request, confirm your identity, or collect more information in order to verify and respond to your request. If we are unable to verify your identity, PCG will not disclose any specific pieces of personal information to you and will inform you that we cannot verify your identity. In the event your request is denied in whole or in part, we will inform you of the reason for such denial.
We will make every effort to respond to your request within 30 days.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.