Students at risk of dropping out of school or not meeting grade-level standards are a priority for educators. Educators must proactively cultivate student success, but not all students can meet grade-level standards without supplemental or intensive interventions. Based on the core components of a multi-tiered system of supports (MTSS), our web-based solution manages academic and behavioral interventions to improve student achievement.
Public Consulting Group (PCG) partners with school districts and states to support the critical work teachers are charged with doing. Our educational consulting expertise and technology system capabilities allow us to fully support district needs. EdPlan Early Warning & Intervention Management System is a PK-12 problem solving, web-based solution designed to identify students at risk, then seamlessly create and manage academic and behavior interventions within a framework of multi-tiered supports and services. This customizable system integrates all relevant data sources to generate insightful reports that answer critical questions about students, classrooms, grade levels, and schools.
Benefits of the EDPlan Early Warning and Intervention Management System
- Enables schools and districts to quickly identify students who may be at risk of dropping out of school and then monitor the effectiveness of interventions.
- Integrates all relevant data sources to generate insightful reports that answer critical questions about students, classrooms, grade levels, and schools.
- Addresses the complexities of running an MTSS for both academic and behavioral areas of need.
- Provides data-driven planning in the areas of literacy, math, and behavior.
- Creates graphical representations of students’ responses to interventions, which can provide clarity for next step decision making.
The EdPlan Early Warning Intervention Management System allows teachers and administrators to more efficiently analyze the effectiveness of interventions and specific student plans. This solution provides districts, schools, and teachers with powerful tools to support student success.