Manage your general education interventions with EDPlan Intervene
Intervene helps school districts manage academic and behavior interventions. This web-based system is a critical tool for supporting the whole child and managing your multi-tiered system of supports (MTSS) processes and procedures. In addition to plan creation, Intervene also monitors students’ responses to interventions, providing grade level teams with the necessary information to make data-driven decisions.
With EDPlan Intervene, districts can:
- Create and modify intervention plans in one or more areas of need
- Gauge intervention effectiveness
- Customize plans for groups of students – easing teacher workloads and improving student outcomes
- Ensure the provision of equitable interventions across the district
- Implement a standard treatment protocol process