PCG serves the needs of public organizations that provide personnel and administrative services in state and local government organizations, including their broad variety of consumers and stakeholders, in most all state and local government sectors. Our clients include government operations, health and human services, finance, veterans’ affairs, corrections, transportation, labor and workforce, natural resources, education, and others.
Our suite of technology consulting services spans the entire system development life cycle (SDLC), including strategy, architecture, procurement, project management, maintenance and operations, testing, organizational change management, security, data management, quality management, governance, and project assurance services.
Our goal is to make a difference in people’s lives by helping our clients implement solutions, often through Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) offerings, that empower them to:
- Improve the client experience of management (including quality and satisfaction)
- Attract new and valuable Personnel, and keeping them
- Reduce the cost of personnel and administrative services
- Position for growth by investigating other specialty providers in the field
- Prepare for the future through effectively implemented technology
- Develop effective leadership
- Lead through change management
- Measure and improve organizational effectiveness
- Plan succession
- Build learning and development programs and solutions