PCG Human Services™ assists states with a variety of review, analysis, and management services to maximize federal block grants.
PCG Human Services Federal Funds Reporting and Claiming services include
- Complete reviews of Transition Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Childcare Development Fund (CCDF), Social Services Block Grant (SSBG) and other large federal block grants;
- Review of Maintenance of Effort (MOE) and Match expenditures and general revenue expenditures that could be used for MOE or Match;
- Review of state programs to identify additional sources of MOE and expenditures that can be moved to uncapped entitlement fund sources;
- Review and analysis of state claiming practices to improve grant operations and procedures;
- Evaluation and monthly reconciliation of block grant expenditures;
- Development of supporting documentation, including expenditure reporting and tracking tools;
- Review of cash draw patterns and preparation of new draw requests;
- Development and maintenance of state and federal fiscal year targeted budget figures in accordance with state and federal policy;
- Assistance to states to achieve year-end budget goals;
- Preparation of quarterly and annual federal and state reporting;
For the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services, PCG Human Services identified up to $68 million in additional federal funding that could be accessed through better block grant management, including shifting some expenditures to federal entitlement programs.
For more information about PCG Human Service's Federal Funds Reporting and Claiming Services please contact us at email@example.com or