PCG Human Services™ is a proven quality assurance vendor. Several of our child welfare contracts hold us accountable with accuracy performance standards that we regularly achieve. We can assist states in developing processes for
- Medicaid, Title IV-E, and Title II/XVI policies and procedures development;
- Review of Title IV-E legal documentation collection and organization processes;
- Development of Title IV-E, Medicaid, and Title II/XVI quality control procedures including database tracking systems;
- Development of RMTS quality control procedures, including database tracking tools equipped with logic to assist data enterers with identifying incomplete or illogical forms;
- Audit preparation;
- Compliance support.
- To date, PCG Human Services has passed reviews of its processing of MA Department of Social Services Title IV-E claims and Medicaid case management and rehab claims with 100 percent accuracy.
- PCG Human Services developed a database for State of PA that uses logic to identify error forms in the state’s Title IV-E eligibility determinations.
- PCG Human Services helped RI prepare for and pass an ACF primary audit. PCG Human Services also performed a comprehensive review of the state’s Title II/Title XVI accounting operations for best case practice, federal compliance, and quality assurance purposes.
- PCG Human Services provided Washington, DC with a new policy and procedures manual on Title IV-E and Medicaid TCM and residential rehabilitation. PCG Human Services also developed quality assurance procedures and assisted with implementation.
- PCG Human Services helped MO prepare for its ACF Title IV-E audit and assisted during the audit.
For more information about PCG Human Service's Quality Assurance Services please contact us at email@example.com or