You have a mission to achieve: keeping children and youth safe and building strong families. But achieving that mission requires complying with extensive policies, rules, regulations and laws, paying bills, running payroll, maintaining facilities, securing data, and more—all of which places a heavy burden on your ability to achieve your core mission.
PCG proudly partners with child welfare organizations to ease that burden. By turning operational functions over to PCG, you can direct more resources toward your mission-critical work.
Child Benefit Account Management
PCG develops cash management systems and processes for Social Security Administration (SSA) Benefits Account Management, and is the largest vendor for foster children's Supplemental Security Income (SSI) advocacy in the country. We have a long track record of helping our clients implement best practices in SSI/Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) funds management.
PCG provides outsourced operations to state child welfare agencies across the country. We can perform day-to-day operations including but not limited to:
- Title IV-E eligibility determinations
PCG is a proven quality assurance vendor, able to assist states in developing processes for:
- Medicaid, Title IV-E, and Title II/XVI policies and procedures development
- Review of Title IV-E legal documentation collection and organization processes
- Development of Title IV-E, Medicaid, and Title II/XVI quality control procedures including database tracking systems
- Development of random moment time study (RMTS) quality control procedures, including database tracking tools equipped with logic to assist data enterers with identifying incomplete or illogical forms
- Audit preparation
- Compliance support