PCG Health™ offers physician group practices a wide range of services to improve the financial performance and compliance of their operations. PCG Health has skilled professionals and proven methods for improving claiming practices and operations management.
PCG Health's Physician Group Practice Services include
Under the Financial and Business Solutions Schedule, PCG provides a wide range of accounting, and financial management. The types of services offered under the FABS schedule are listed below according to their Special Item Number (SIN)
- Revenue cycle review – to ensure all procedures performed are captured and enter the revenue cycle.
- Charge capture development – to evaluate existing charge capture tools for completeness and comprehensiveness.
- Billing and collection services – providing full outsourcing and come-behind billing and collection services.
- Coding and documentation improvement – to identify potential coding errors that require training and education and/or to identify opportunities for revenue improvement.
- Rate sensitivity analysis – to manage your rate structure to ensure optimal results from your charges.
- Reimbursement negotiations – to assist in the development and negotiations of reimbursement rates from federal and commercial payers.
- Compliance reviews – to monitor operational risks related to billing, documentation, collection, and other compliance-related matters.
- Financial reporting – to obtain relevant information and reports to help manage clinical and financial operations.
For more information about PCG Health's Physician Group Practices Services please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-210-6113.